Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not your average superhero

Wow! The price of petrol is really shooting off the roof! Lucky for me, being Superman, I don't need petrol to go from one place to another. I fly! Unfortunately, it's not only petrol prices that have gone up. Prices of almost everything else have gone up and at my measly reporter's salary, it is really going to hurt. A lot of people don't realize this but flying causes friction and my Superhero costume wears out in no time and requires replacement which has become expensive. In fact, with labour costs being so high in the USA, I am forced to change my tailor and had it now made in Shanghai, China. The good thing is that it can be made within a day and it's 10 times cheaper than what it would cost back home. The bad thing about it is that it last just as long... one day! I wish I could fly back to Krypton and had my Mother made it for me, if only it had not been blown to pieces. With the prices going up and up, I will have no choice but to start charging for my services, so I better start working on my price menu....

1. Saving plane clash USD1000/pax*
Includes ensuring the lives of everyone on board and landing at the nearest airport

2. Saving beached whale USD500/whale*
Not inclusive of laundry of costume which will be an additional charge of USD10

3.
Saving people falling from building USD50/pax*
Free if the victim does not wish to be saved, in which case, I will help to clear the ground to prevent loss of innocent lives

*Prices quoted are valid for US market only and subject to changes without prior notice. For Malaysia, please contact my local counterpart, "Cicak-Man" for local pricing!

Man, I'm in a jam. There's so many other tasks but I just can't think of them all. F$#@k!

Gotta go now. Just heard my wife calling me through my super hearing. Time to take out the garbage. If only I could start charging for that too...

To those of you who's interested to know why I came up with this post, click HERE.

4 comments:

Kutu Cat said...

I like! Write more...

Simon Seow said...

LOL. Good one. Your daughter promoting your blog kau kau.

TikTsin said...

hahahahahaha hats off xD this is a good one!

Kritz said...

I thought you need to include the nuffnang blog link?

Anyway, NICE ONE!